SURF & UKULELE CAMP OVERVIEW
Since 2015, Our community supported, fully-insured surf camps have earned us the reputation of Georgia's #1 surf camp experience!
By combining positive role models, original programming, and the ultimate learning environment (our beaches & ocean), TYBEE SURF LESSONS surf camps have earned the reputation as the East Coast’s premier place to get started and stay involved with the surf lifestyle.
PLUS, we are the ONLY surf school in Georgia that teaches surfing camp with UKULELE instruction...sweeeeet!
Uke'n Surf Camp Basics
- For Boys & Girls ages 6-14
- Camps Monday-Friday - See camper availability at check out
- Early morning starts to avoid Summertime mid-day heat 8-11am
- Positive learning environment
- Learn fundamentals and advanced surf techniques
- Camp price includes ukulele rental, which you'll learn how to play
- Original, renown teaching methods & curriculum
- Commitment to safety and fun!
What to bring
- your kid(s) (sorry adults),Uke n Surf Camp is KIDS ONLY
- backpack with a towel, water bottle, healthy snack, sunscreen (should be applied before arriving to camp)
- your ukulele & surfboard (don't have a board? You can rent one for camp. $25) (or you can rent one, as provided in camp cost, if you did not select "bringing own uke" during registration
2019 UKE N SURF (Summer Kids Surf & Music Camps)
JUNE 17th-21st (8am-11am) FULL
JULY 15th-19th (8am-11am) a few spots left!
$299 per child
2 Children $598
*Register before May 1st ,2019 After May 1st, 2019
1 Child $249 1 Child $299
2 Children $418 2 Children $598
Surf Camps Meeting Location
All surf camps will meet in the northernmost corner of the North Beach Parking Lot. It is near the North Beach Bar and Grill Restaurant which is located at 33 Meddin Dr, Tybee Island, GA 31328 It's important that campers arrive on time and all campers are required to be signed in and signed out by an adult.